Monday, April 1, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE week 13 - a gratitude list



Friday I’m in love is weekly gratitude list. (though not on Friday this time, but better late than never, right?)



I’m grateful for…



  • Spring, spring, spring! After such a long time of dark, snow and cold, I’m welcoming spring with open arms. Also, with the sun appear freckles. I love my freckles!
  • The opportunities I get at work. I know I am very privileged to be working at a place like the National Opera’s Wardrobe.
  • One of my dreams is coming true. Not to jinx it, I won’t tell it here yet. Patience, persistance and perspiration.
  • The new Home is only a few nights away. And though packing all our things feels a bit straining, it’s still refreshing and a new start. I’m looking forward to that last night at the old Home when everything is packed except the essentials and you realize that those essentials are pretty much all you need. It’s liberating as a thought. Of course you still bring all those 30 boxes of books and 15 sacks of clothes to the new Home..




Watercolours, soy latte and clean sheets,


Tiitta

No comments:

Post a Comment