Sunday, April 28, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE week 17 - a gratitude list

Friday I'm in love is my weekly gratitude list


I'm grateful for...


  • Spring! The trees are budding, the huge piles of snow are almost not there anymore, the weather is getting warmer, the migrating birds are starting to come to Helsinki. 
  • Dance. I'm so grateful to have a healthy body. Dancing gives me so much joy, I can't express it in words. Also the feeling of getting better at it all the time. All that effort pays off.
  • Friends. We are all so very busy that I don't get to meet my friends as much as I'd want to but if I reach out, there's always a response. I'm not alone. 
  • My fiancĂ©. He's so funny, handsome, caring, skillful and creative. 
  • People who volunteer. People who care. People who give without asking for something back.



Frozen strawberries, travel guide books and the sound of bird song,

Tiitta

No comments:

Post a Comment