Sunday, June 2, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE week 22 - a gratitude list

Friday I'm in love is my weekly gratitude list.



I'm grateful for..





  • receiving woolly socks from my ballet teacher as an award for having good extension in my foot :) 
  • nice things said to me this week: that I'm cute today -and everyday, that I have a really nice way of dancing, the accents are so visible and that my idea was good. It's sometimes a bit difficult to receive compliments but I try to say thank you instead of putting myself down (you know "oh this, it's nothing really").
  • getting things done at Home, we've been so busy that our Home is maybe 60% "done", things finding their places, putting pictures on the wall etc. 
  • summer holiday being just around the corner!


    Seurasaari, Helsinki

    1 comment: