Saturday, August 24, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE weeks 32, 33 and 34 - a gratitude list

Friday I'm in love is my gratitude list. Three weeks at a time, I can really only blame myself, but I try to blame it on the busy-ness I'm experiencing.

I'm thankful for..


  • Roope, our baby kitty. We went to pick him up at the shelter a week ago. He is so brave and brisk! We kept him in the kitchen the first three days, and then let him to meet the other cats. 

Hexi tries really hard to see under the kitchen door who's this newcomer.

Roope takes a nap.

Roope and Hexi are already best buddies, playing and cuddling a lot. 
Tittis wasn't so sure of the kitten first, but she's loosening up as well.

  •  Dance. I think I've gone to another level with my dancing. In September there's workshops by Manca Pavli (SVN)  and I'll be performing with Ane here: 
    https://www.facebook.com/events/579122412145370/?fref=ts
    and in October there's going to be this great show along with workshops by Deb Rubin
    https://www.facebook.com/events/686289851398683/?fref=ts
    And we'll have a candle dance performance with our AMCAB (American Cabaret Bellydance) group YIlan Cabilesi in November. So much wonderful dance related stuff happening this fall, makes Tiitta a very happy girl! I have two Tribal Fusion classes, one AMCAB class, one bellydance drill, stretch and tone class and one ballet class a week. Added to my 40 hours work week and quite employing volunteer work with the animal welfare organisation, it feels like I'm always going to dance practice.     I DON'T MIND! 

Painted toe nails, lemon beer and veil dances,

Tiitta

No comments:

Post a Comment